I customize and maintain your Blue Sombrero Region (or Area) website the entire year, from Fall Soccer into Spring and even into the off-season with expertise editing and graphics. Using YOUR location, YOUR images and YOUR specific region ideas and creations.
- Creation of Google calendar and share to specific board members for editing.
- Use pictures from region friends, parents, volunteers to create stunning home page settings.
- Create headers, catalogs, logos and menu bars for full effect of a well-designed and properly updates website.
- Change websites for important events such as tournaments, play-offs, all-stars, Extra and VIP events.
- Make changes due to updates or deletions to ‘Laws of the Game’
- Customize content to your demographic area.
- Create a special website banner for the registration process.
- Create a field (or multiple fields) map.
- Remove those pesky items that are in ‘Team Central’ that no one seems to be using.
Customized to your city and region
Also servicing Area Websites
Highlight Your Region Awards
Introduce Multiple Languages for Demographics
Other Descriptive Region Highlights
Full Feature Region Calendars
I am in no way connected to or affiliated to Blue Sombrero Company of Atlanta, GA. Nor Am I affiliated with it’s parent partner, Dick’s Sporting Goods.
I am merely a web designer helping AYSO Regions navigate and take charge of the Blue Sombrero formatted FREE website.